Monday, September 29, 2008

JV Gold Parents Meeting on Tuesday

Hello everyone,
Just a quick reminder that before practice on Tuesday we have another have a parents meeting scheduled.  As I indicated two weeks ago I wanted to get back to the practice of meeting with you every two weeks to improve communication.  This is not a mandatory meeting but an opportunity to meet with me and get an understanding of what's the latest news, where the focus is for the upcoming weeks and a chance to ask any questions.  
 
Some of you have requested time privately and that has gone very well.  I appreciate the opportunity to make sure that any issue or concern or question you have is answered and will continue to do so.
 
This one will be slightly different in the case that it will be separate from the players.  I intend to have a meeting with them as well but it will be following our meeting and the warm-ups.  Thank you for your time and continued support.
 
Regards,
Coach Gardner

No comments: