Monday, September 15, 2008

JV Gold Update Meeting

Hello everyone. 
I wanted to send out a quick note to everyone with a request for all the parents to join us at the beginning of practice on Tuesday.  At the outset of the season I had intended to frequent "state-of-the-team" meetings to inform everyone of the team status and ensure that we had clear communication between everyone.  That has not been happening as I intended and must be corrected.
 
I'm requesting that all the parents stick around for the first 10 - 15 minutes of practice on Tuesday for a brief meeting.  The first part will include the players.  We'll review the game from Saturday, talk briefly about school and the upcoming game.  For the second part I will send the players and assistant coaches to warm-up and we'll continue with the Unit Directors, the parents and myself.  I would like the opportunity to share with you some of the changes that have happened of over the first few weeks of the season, how we manage the rotations, coaches responsibilities and volunteer responsibilities. 
 
I'm sure there will be more but this gives you a flavor of the agenda.  Please try and attend this meeting.  I will try and have these every two weeks for the remainder of the year.
 
Coach Gardner

No comments: